aboutastro.com

ml1909

Neues Mitglied
Hallo Freunde,
diesen Text habe ich von jenna@aboutastro.com gesendet bekommen.

Ist das seriös oder Geschäftemacherei ?

lg:)
Martin
-------------------------------------------

Hello,

As I told you in my previous emails to you, the exceptional Transit which you are soon going to be entering into, starting on the 10 May 2007 and ending on 21 July 2007.

This means the period is going to start in less than 10 days time!

Martin,It is during this precise Transit that you are going to have the opportunity, if you are in just the right place at just the right time, to get some very good news about your love and reach a decisive turning point in your career and.

As I have also told you, if you wait too long you risk to miss out entirely on this vital chance and nothing will happen at all. Despite the offer I made you in my last email to you, to produce a complete reading for you which will give you all the information you need about this period for a fee $45 instead of $60 (which was already a very symbolic price), I still haven't had any response from you through my page:

Werbung:
Falls Du die Frage doch ernst meinst... Es ist wirklich reine Geschäftemacherei und ärgerlich, dass durch solche Blödsinnigkeiten die Astrologie immer wieder in Verruf gerät.

Werbung:
Hallo Freunde,
diesen Text habe ich von jenna@aboutastro.com gesendet bekommen.

Ist das seriös oder Geschäftemacherei ?

lg:)
Martin
-------------------------------------------

Hello,

As I told you in my previous emails to you, the exceptional Transit which you are soon going to be entering into, starting on the 10 May 2007 and ending on 21 July 2007.

This means the period is going to start in less than 10 days time!

Martin,It is during this precise Transit that you are going to have the opportunity, if you are in just the right place at just the right time, to get some very good news about your love and reach a decisive turning point in your career and.

As I have also told you, if you wait too long you risk to miss out entirely on this vital chance and nothing will happen at all. Despite the offer I made you in my last email to you, to produce a complete reading for you which will give you all the information you need about this period for a fee $45 instead of $60 (which was already a very symbolic price), I still haven't had any response from you through my page:

I have received the same kind of email from Jenna. I'll post in English, because mein Deutsch nicht so gut ist. I have fount this forum, while google'ing to find some info about this Jenna. She told me about the tranzit, how important the tranzit is. She wrote to me about 10 emails, 2-3 were even very personal "dear raluca, i know this is very important to you, that is why I keep on sending emails, even though you haven't answered." "Dear raluca, this is the last email I am going to send to you!"
Finally she reduced the price from 60 $ to 45 $ to 30$ :)

Zurück
Oben